Nurture Me - A Nurturing Nannies Play Group.
We now offer a morning play group for toddlers aged 1-3 years. This provides little ones and nannies with a whole morning of social and developmental activities without interrupting your working morning.
This is a wonderful solution for those parents concerned that their little ones are not ready for creche, who are looking for a morning of stimulation for their toddler, or who are looking for something to help in the transition from home to pre-school. As parents ourselves we know our children require the external stimulation and socialsiation with other little ones but are concerned about sending them off to school without a vocabulary or being toilet trained. Our morning play group aims to provide a playful, nurturing environment with the individual attention and loving support from their own Nanny and two qualified early years teachers. Your toddler will be able to explore, discover, learn and grow with the security of having their nanny there every step of the way.
What we are offering?
- Qualified teachers
- Drop off between 8:30am and 9am
- Directed free play using our indoor and outdoor facilities
- Additional socialisation time, where the little ones begin to play cooperatively
- A 45 minute additional taught group class
- The 1.5 hour current taught class (those little ones and nannies not attending the whole morning session join us at this point)
- Additional Training for your Nanny on how to continue stimulation at home
- Pick up between 11:30am and 11:45pm..
The NURTURE ME PLAY GROUP runs on select days from our BRYANSTON, CRAIGHALL PARK, MORNINGSIDE and WATERFALL ESTATE venues.
Please contact us on email@example.com for more information.
Please note, however, should you wish to continue only to attend the 1.5 hour session on these days, this would not be affected.